Contact for any purchase inquiries
display at the website.
Alejandra Burguette is an apparel, accessory, costume designer, artist and coloratura soprano based in New York City. She is a multi media artist that works beyond the existing concept by showcasing her creative process on stage, producing design pieces that will last a lifetime with the idea of a new way of approaching fashion with an artistic/textile/opera revolution.
-Exhibition at Les Arts Decoratifs, Salon Des Boiseries, Paris. 2014
-The New York Textile month exhibition in collaboration with the Cooper Hewitt Museum curated by Li Edelkoort. 2017
-American Express Film Commercial featuring her work by award winning director Norry Niven.
- Costume Designer for American Dance Theater Alvin Ailey in Tour all across United States and Europe. 2019
- Solstiss - Creating Artwork Designs for the First Tote Bag Collection and developing an exclusive installation for worldwide fabric trade fair “Premiere Vision” 2019.
- Winning Designer Gold Award in the Avant-Garde Woman’s Category at the International Design Awards. 2019
- Rising Star Finalist in the category of Fashion Accessories at The Fashion Group International, NEW YORK. 2020.
-Kimbra “Primal Heart” European Tour 2019, Dress shown at:
Lucerna Music Bar, PRAGUE, Czech Republic
LAV – Lisboa ao Vivo, Portugal
-Imogen Heap, composer for Harry Potter and the cursed child on Broadway for her Celia World tour concert shown at The Town Hall New York. 2019
-Designed the gown Debbie Harry (Blondie) wore on the cover of Downtown Magazine. 2019
-Rebecca Moses Artist wore a custom made design curated by fashion stylist creative director Freddie Leiba shown at the CFDA Gala Awards. 2019
-Juliet Doherty editorial by fashion photographer Antoine Verglas. 2019
- Buika styled by Freddie Leiba Photograhy by Ruven Afandar
-WWD Rising Star Finalist Announcement/ Accessory Category. 2020
-VOGUE Italia, “Belladona of Sadness” by Guillaume Roemaet, 2019.
-Big Apple Circus for Downtown Magazine, Fall, 2019
- Lady Gunn Magazine, Imogen Heap, The Music Industry Fairygodmother, 2019
- Alvin Ailey Press page cover featuring one of a kind costume work.
-AfroPunk Magazine Nina Simone story styled by Freddie Leiba featuring a gown. 2019
-Signature Magazine, France by Laurent Elie Badessi for the Cannes Film Festival event, Paris. 2018.
-“Alejandra The Great” feature VGXW Virtuogenix by photographer Laurent Elie Badessi, 2017.
- LAMPOON Italian luxury Magazine “AristoFunk” by celebrity photographer Hunter & Gatti, 2017.
- V Magazine by Christos Karantzolas curated by Inez and Vinoodh, 2017.
- Flanelle Magazine "Genderless Edition”, 2017
-Not Just A Label Platform title awarded "Black Sheep" Designer.
- Beauty British Journal "Silver Lining" by Vera Belyavskaya, 2017
-The New York Textile Month, Talking Textiles, Issue #1 curated by trend forecaster Li Edelkoort. 2016.
-Schön Magazine, Extraordinary by Lena Shkoda, 2016.
-As If Magazine by Tatiana Shown" The graduate student", 2016
-Dark Beauty Magazine, "Parallel Visions" by James Lee Wall, October, 2017.
-Feature Designs at WWD (Womans Wear Daily), The Cut, Fashionista.com from the Parsons benefit gala show, 2016.
- Red Carpet Magazine interview and biography. 2017 & 2019.