Contact for any purchase inquiries
display at the website.
Alejandra Burguette is an apparel, accessory and costume designer, artist, and coloratura soprano based in New York City.
Burguette focuses on organic design accessories and Couture art pieces. Our designs are nature-inspired with a surrealistic edge. The brand focuses on promoting a positive emotion in each piece thattransports you into a fairytale land where the power of love and magic lives in each design piece handmade in New York.
She is a multi-media artist that works beyond the existing concept by showcasing her creative process on stage, producing design pieces that will last a lifetime with the idea of a new way of approaching fashion with an artistic/textile/opera revolution.
Graduated from Parsons School of Design both in the AAS and Bachelor of Fine arts in Fashion Design.
Currently Member: The Accessories Council, NYC.
-Exhibition at Les Arts Decoratifs, Salon Des Boiseries, Paris. 2014
-The New York Textile month exhibition in collaboration with the Cooper Hewitt Museum curated by Li Edelkoort. 2017
-American Express Film Commercial featuring her work by award winning director Norry Niven.
- Costume Designer for American Dance Theater Alvin Ailey in Tour all across United States and Europe. 2019
- Solstiss - Creating Artwork Designs for the First Tote Bag Collection and developing an exclusive installation for worldwide fabric trade fair “Premiere Vision” 2019.
- Winning Designer Gold Award in the Avant-Garde Woman’s Category at the International Design Awards. 2019
- Rising Star Finalist in the category of Fashion Accessories at The Fashion Group International, NEW YORK. 2020.
-Kimbra “Primal Heart” European Tour 2019, Dress shown at:
Lucerna Music Bar, PRAGUE, Czech Republic
LAV – Lisboa ao Vivo, Portugal
-Imogen Heap, composer for Harry Potter and the cursed child on Broadway for her Celia World tour concert shown at The Town Hall New York. 2019
-Designed the gown Debbie Harry (Blondie) wore on the cover of Downtown Magazine. 2019
-Rebecca Moses Artist wore a custom made design curated by fashion stylist creative director Freddie Leiba shown at the CFDA Gala Awards. 2019
-Juliet Doherty editorial by fashion photographer Antoine Verglas. 2019
- Buika styled by Freddie Leiba Photograhy by Ruven Afandar
-WWD Rising Star Finalist Announcement/ Accessory Category. 2020
-VOGUE Italia, “Belladona of Sadness” by Guillaume Roemaet, 2019.
-Big Apple Circus for Downtown Magazine, Fall, 2019
- Lady Gunn Magazine, Imogen Heap, The Music Industry Fairygodmother, 2019
- Alvin Ailey Press page cover featuring one of a kind costume work.
-AfroPunk Magazine Nina Simone story styled by Freddie Leiba featuring a gown. 2019
-Signature Magazine, France by Laurent Elie Badessi for the Cannes Film Festival event, Paris. 2018.
-“Alejandra The Great” feature VGXW Virtuogenix by photographer Laurent Elie Badessi, 2017.
- LAMPOON Italian luxury Magazine “AristoFunk” by celebrity photographer Hunter & Gatti, 2017.
- V Magazine by Christos Karantzolas curated by Inez and Vinoodh, 2017.
- Flanelle Magazine "Genderless Edition”, 2017
-Not Just A Label Platform title awarded "Black Sheep" Designer.
- Beauty British Journal "Silver Lining" by Vera Belyavskaya, 2017
-The New York Textile Month, Talking Textiles, Issue #1 curated by trend forecaster Li Edelkoort. 2016.
-Schön Magazine, Extraordinary by Lena Shkoda, 2016.
-As If Magazine by Tatiana Shown" The graduate student", 2016
-Dark Beauty Magazine, "Parallel Visions" by James Lee Wall, October, 2017.
-Feature Designs at WWD (Womans Wear Daily), The Cut, Fashionista.com from the Parsons benefit gala show, 2016.
- Red Carpet Magazine interview and biography. 2017 & 2019.