One of a kind garment art couture piece.
-Outer Shell: -Silk Rayon - 100 Silk Iridescent - French Red Lace -
-Lining: Silk Tafetta
- Embrodiery: Real White and red Coral, fantasy beads and pearls and White Real Quartz.
- No Dry Clean, No mashine wash. This is an Art Piece and it has to be treated with care.
- To be worn for very special occasions or displayed as an art piece.
History of this garment:
- Exhibited in the New York Textile Month in collaboration with Cooper Hewitt Museum curated by Li Edelkoort.
- Picked garment by Hanson Robotic for Sophia The Robot, the first humanoid citizen in the world to wear.
- Featured in Italian Magazine "LAMPOON", As If Magazine, V Magazine, Signature French Magazine and American Express Commercial.